Because Valentine's Day is coming up soon
- A: Who do you like and Why?
- B: Have you ever been in love? If yes, how many times, and how do you know it was love?
- C: Longest relationship you've ever been in, and why did it end?
- D: Have you ever changed for someone, if yes, how?
- E: Pretend I'm you ex, what do you want to say to me?
- F: Have you ever been cheated on?
- G: Have you ever cheated?
- H: Would you date someone who's know for cheating, if yes why?
- I: What's the most important part of a relationship?
- J: Do you like to be in serious relationships or just flings?
- K: When you are dating someone do you believe in going on "breaks"?
- L: How many people have you ever hooked up with?
- M: What's one thing you regret saying or not saying, doing or not doing in a previous relationship?
- N: What age do you think is appropriate for kids to start having sex?
- O: Do you believe in the phrase, "Age is just a number?" Why or why not?
- P: What about "Love at first sight"? Why or why not?
- Q: Turn on's?
- R: Turn off's?
- S: What do you consider a deal breaker?
- T: How do you know it's time to end a relationship?
- U: Are you currently in a relationship? If yes, for how long? If no, how long have you been single?
- V: Do you think people who have dated can stay friends?
- W: Do you think people should date their friends?
- X: How many relationships have you had?
- Y: Do you think love can last forever?
- Z: Do you believe love can conquer all things?
- 1: Would you break up with someone your parents didn't approve of?
- 2: If you could go back in time and give yourself one piece of advice about dating what would it be?
- 3: Do you think long distance relationships can work? Why or why not?
- 4: What do you notice first about another person?
- 5: Do gay, lesbians, bisexuals or transgender people bother you?
Neil Gaiman, Good Omens
Maureen Johnson, 13 Little Blue Envelopes
Viewer calls TV anchor fat.
TV anchor responds.
This lady is my hero.
she looks lovely too!
I want to hug her.
Bless her and the nice people in this world. EVERY PERSON WATCH THIS!
Please please please watch this till the end
bless this women.
HOW DID SHE GET THROUGH THIS WITHOUT CHOKING UP. This woman is my new hero.
If you do nothing else today, at least watch this.
i dont care if you think there is nothing wrong with you. this is a must see. please click play and watch until the end. always reblog
I had posted this on my Facebook after I saw it on youtube…I walked downstairs and saw my dad watching it. He was crying because he and I both went through shit like this. He knows how I was always hurt by shit like this.
Read her article in glamour . She is beautiful and strong ! Proud of her!
omf this is beautiful
I want to hug her and cry in her arms, and say “thank you for existing”
Ally Condie, Matched
Laura Fraser, All Over the Map